Thursday, August 27, 2015

Shoe Inventory 8/27/15

Our first shoe drive is underway, and I'm excited with the results so far! I have sent an email to all of the charities I have been reaching out to, and let them know what I have available. The shoes will be available on a first come, first serve basis. The first organization to contact me with a specific size need will get that pair of shoes. I will update and email out the list weekly, as well as posting here on the blog and to Facebook. Please share this, and get the word out. We want to distribute these to those that need them as quickly as possible. I should be able to deliver them pretty quickly. Thank you again to everyone that is partnering with me to make this happen!

Men's:
Size 12- 5 pair
Size 11.5- 4 pair
Size 11- 4 pair
Size 10- 2 pair
Size 7- 1 pair
Size 6.2- 1 pair
Boys:
Size 4- 2 pair
Size 4.5- 1 pair
Toddler Boy:
Size 7.5- 1 pair
Women's
Size 11- 1 pair
Size 8.5- 4 pair
Size 8- 4 pair
Size 7.5- 2 pair
Size 7- 2 pair
Size 6.5- 1 pair
Girls:
Size 6 - 1 pair
Size 12- 1 pair

No comments:

Post a Comment